One pack, one coat.
Bright, clean and simple.
- Transparent coating specifically designed for your underwater lights
- Minimal maintenance
- Simple application
PropOne ULC is a an optically clear foul release coating designed for application to glass and polyamide underwater light lenses. It can also be coated onto surrounding brass and plastic/composite light fitting surroundings.
The ULC is a non-biocidal, low surface energy coating which prevents organisms strongly adhering to the light lens. Any growth can be easily dislodged by cleaning with a soft sponge or wiping with a gloved hand.
As with all foul release coatings, when not in use, the surface will slowly become colonised by encrusting organisms. The removal of the fouling organisms is purely a mechanical effect.
The ULC does not prevent marine growth by chemically poisoning the environment
Remove foreign matter by one or a combination of the following:
- Brush with stiff fibre brushes.
- If heavy shell fouling is present on light surface, clean with Crystilium Hull and Waterline Cleaner.
- Grease and oil can be removed with a sponge using a 1:50 dilution of Crystilium Boat Wash in water.
- Finally wash down with high pressure fresh water hose and allow to dry completely.
- Wipe with a clean cloth soaked in acetone.
Inspect all cleaned surfaces for any contaminants.
- Apply the ULC using a brand new soft clean brush.
- Apply generously, working from the centre to the edges.
- Cover all areas of the light lens and any surrounding brass or plastic/composite fitting working systematically to cover all of each lens before moving to the next lens. Apply one coat only.
- Check for runs and drips, these can be brushed out for up to five minutes before the coating begins to cure.
ULC Technical Data Sheet