This premium, high performance hull and waterline cleaner effectively removes marine growth, greasy deposits, rust, scum and stains.
Available in 1 Litre & 5 Litres!
Suitable for use on fibreglass, marine grade metals, glass, rubber and painted surfaces;
- Removes stubborn stains quickly and without hard scrubbing
- Contains an acid-based formula that shortens preparation time at haul-out
- Will not remove gloss, but will remove discolouration, water stains, scuff marks and rust from fibreglass, aluminium, stainless, chrome and steel.
Follow up with our Crystilium Boat Wash!
Hull and Waterline Cleaner
Protect surfaces being cleaned that could be damaged, such as polished or galvanized metal. Always test product on an inconspicuous area. Do not apply to hot surfaces or allow to dry.
- Remove large marine deposits.
- Pour product into an open plastic container and apply to the surface.
- Apply using a sponge, soft poly propylene scourer or brush. Work in until foaming.
- Keep deposits and stains wet and foaming.
- Allow product to remain on surface for 5-10 minutes then rinse off with fresh water.
- Severely stained or dirty surfaces may require second application.